RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday 20 April 2012

I made a cover :D


Assalamualaikom w.b.t

Here we go now. I made a cover of a song from Jason Mraz - I'm Yours. Coincidentally, at that time i wrote a poem that i just posted before this post. This is the lyric.

Ya Allah
help me to pass this hardship
when I try to be a pious person
but I'm a bit sad
because I'm not acceptable
and I dont have any reason
to feel fail
because Allah always give his slave chance
just pursue dua'a
to Him
and I will feel more calm
when I meet Him in my prayer
Alhamdolellah
and I sink in bliss
I'm Yours.....

Enjoy the song  like I would. I feel peace, bliss deep inside my core.
It is a strength to be a HOPER towards our Lord, Allah.
last but not least, Smile. When you feel there is no more hope, remember, Allah is CAPABLE in doing everything. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment