RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Wednesday 30 May 2012



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Assalamualaikom w.b.t

This is a status update on my friend's Facebook, Hagar. If you read the story that I wrote,you will know who is her. 
Actually, I can see a tough spirit inside her. Some inspiring texts that I can detect from her wall update. Masha Allah. Allahuakbar ! Egypt now is on an election indeed to find a president. And my hand would like to vote for Mohammed Morsy. Do you know him ? If you dont know, ask Google or ask your acquintance. I share this print screen to spread and disperse the spirit of Islam. Come on ! Think. This world being conquer by alkaafirun. Where are these youth of Muslim ?? Realise that Islam really need all of the youth to concrete our God ( Allah ) words. Allahuakbar ! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment